Saturday, June 2, 2012

Father's Day Postcard - FIL

Holyoke Cotton Rag Paper in Bone 280# with painted edge (by me) - ah yeah, cuz that's some of what I do at my paying gig.  I get to learn how to airbrush this coming week, yeahs!  Anywhoo.  I am making a father's day postcard at my job (in any spare time of course) for my Pop.  After what P, T and R did last night - I got the idea for my FIL's father's day card.  I married into one kind and impressive family.  Paul is funny and fearless and confident.  He and R wore their FOE tshirts to Rotofugi for the Josh Herbolsheimer and Martin Ontiveros opening.  So cute and cool.  We LOVE Rotofugi and found them while visiting my in-laws in Chicago.  Our first purchases:  Dehara blind boxes, around 2004. We also love Josh and Martin's artwork and have been lucky enough to work with them through FOE.  So, P and R in their FOE tshirts show up at the opening and R (6 years old) says he works for FOE drawing monsters.  Cute and dorky and sweet and sincere.  I am a lucky girl.  Oh, so, free hand cut letters, glued, laminated.  It's kind of a perfect card for my FIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment