Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Buck 17 - 19 some fav Hampden biz


Buck 17 - was left in paint section of Falkenhan's Hardware store. An older woman in one of those house dresses older women wear was in that area right after I placed the buck. I hope she spied it! and Falkenhans rules! I happily walk further to support my fav local hardware store, even though Sirkus is just a block away. Only needed a paintbrush this time.

Buck 18 - was dropped on the floor in the back of Atomic Books. Atomic Books is my FAVORITE store in all of Baltimore! It's cool, they cool and ya know, support local owner-operated businesses!

Buck 19 - was hastily left at the Wine Source. I'm sure I will be there again soon. I shoulda picked something specific to leave the buck under. next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment