Thursday, July 22, 2010

Buck 39 - 52 ALL to one funny person


I was getting annoyed with the accumulating bucks and this whole idea. Wondering, should I keep it going or just buck it. Luckily, this morning I read a friend's lament on Facebook and knew what I needed to do. Get rid of the current stock pile and mail it to said friend. whew! and perfect. this very friend once stood on the street outside work asking colleagues for $10 with no intention to repay. I regretted not giving it to her then, just because it was funny. She is funny and original and I'm glad I know her. I am walking to the PO now to mail her Bucks 39 - 52 ($14) for this quote:

Kim Kardashian was given 25K by Armani to TWEET about their brand once?! She has 0 talent, I have talent coming out of my ears and no ones paying me for this FB status update!

No comments:

Post a Comment