Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Buck 91 - Bueno y Sano

J and I both brought Bueno y Sano t-shirts to our relationship. Weird huh? J got his as a gift. I bought mine used at Savers. Jim's has passed. But I still have mine, with holes and a stain. Oh and then crazy dichotomy - we both had Bueno y Sano t-shirts, BUT we had no common CD/cassette/record! Not a one! It's hard to believe. Not a Ramones, not a Butthole Surfers, not a Beastie Boys. When my friend Holly moved in with soon-to-be-husband John, they allowed another super organizy friend Beth to merge all their CDs with the offer that she could keep all duplicates. Beth got tons of music for her efforts. I think, like, 70-100 CDs. I would not have expected that for us, but never, never would have guessed 0 duplicates. There's a Bueno y Sano in Northampton now (yeah) and I left Buck 91 on the bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment