Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dilemma

I got Bucks 99 - 102 crumpled in my jeans pocket. I really need to number Bucks 103 - 106 to catch up to today, but, I have no money, kinda. We are in the process of moving back to westernmass, selling our rowhouse in Baltimore, starting a business and necessarily re-embracing our former frugal Yankee selves. Frugality, I welcome you with open arms. It is my nature and I love the challenge of making, fixing, creating, reusing with little money. I will admit, we have thoroughly enjoyed the frugality hiatus of recent years with purchases of art, designer toys and a few well-designed pieces of furniture. But, back to being poor and my dilemma. Do I take $ out of the bank to continue this blog? Of course I don't want to be a quitter, but not sure I can be a throwing bucks away daily kind of girl when we have no income. I guess if I put it that way, my decision is clear. And sure, the people finding Bucks were probably pleased for a moment, but they won't miss it. Well, don't have to decide this minute. I will carefully rid myself of Bucks 99 - 102 and think think think of what I will do after that. Maybe I can combine creativity and frugality and come up with something clever. I'm pretty tired though. I guess I have 4 Bucks worth of time to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment