Sunday, January 16, 2011

Things 32-35: Horrors!

Horror, Horror, Horror on VHS, horrors! Jim contributed these. We actually do still have a VCR and likely some other tapes in a box somewhere. Not sure what's going to happen with that stuff yet. We'll see. Maybe it will be on here in a few months? Maybe we will use the VCR? Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion, or maybe be left hanging. I make no promises.
Called this my house scarf. That meant it was the least fav, but soft, comfortable and easy to care for scarf I owned. It was cold in my house in Baltimore, that's how the house scarf got designated. I could cook with it, eat with it and if it was ruined it would have died a happy scarf death, knowing it was used daily and served its purpose honorably, if not stylishly. New life apartment is much warmer and a house scarf is not necessary. You will warm someone else eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment