Saturday, January 22, 2011

Things 36 - 38 Glamourous

Durr, I was keeping a 2nd free pile at work. One free pile. So easy. Now, I don't feel like I have to explain, really, I don't, but I will. Domino magazine folded (boo hoo) and my subscription was replaced by Glamour. Whatcha gonna do? When Glamour starts arriving in your mail, you start thinking about hair and make-up. I will spare you a rant about my insane hair, but you can laugh at this. Just got a haircut that resulted in a crazy, frizzy, 70's Peter Frampton haircut. No Glamour tips for this fiasco. My remedy, bobbie pins pulling what's left of my hair into a sort of twisty messy bun. From the front, looks a little Caroline Ingalls from LHoTP. That connection is thanks to my LHoTP obsessed friend in Baltimore. She kept that crazy shit front and center. Mary you are a Westfield original and one of my fav people in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment