Friday, July 6, 2012

BRENDA NIEVES #1

Remember bucks?  Well I do.  This is gonna be kinda like that.  I don't think anyone will ask me for my thoughts or drawings on bag bottoms, so I suspect I will just litter this shit arounds town.  Yup.  It's a new plan.  I expect there will be interspersed making, still and too.  Oh, I guess I don't remember bucks so well after all since in those posts I told you about where I left bucks or who gut um.  All rightey.  I'm gonna think on that.  Plans always changing, gots to keep moving right?  I don't really know.  I'm starting something here and I'll letcha know how it goes.  Or you be the judge. 

#1 BRENDA NIEVES Jul 07 11 EL 40-A B:  an impromptu interview with Brenda Nieves.  It's a little clumsy.  Totally my fault!  People make bags.  I noticed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment