Monday, April 11, 2011

Making: yeah, that's what I am writing about today

Our wedding was low-key and non-traditional. For those who know us, that's no surprise. We received a gift from S-I-L of printed cards and envelopes announcing our wedding after the fact. Seemed like a well-intentioned attempt to school me in etiquette. I didn't care a bit, but dutifully mailed out the announcements to my husband's large extended family. I wanted to make sure I did what I was supposed to do. But even after doing that I still had a ton left. I felt bad just recycling them and tucked them in the back of the closet. I just found a use for some of them. I put a FOE sticker over the print and stamped them with a rubber stamp my husband made me for a Christmas present in Baltimore. Then I customized them with the names of people who bought art at our first opening. That's some sweet repurposing right? Made me feel good to put them to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment