Sunday, April 3, 2011

Things 50 & 51: books

J's contribution, again. The War of the Worlds and The Sky Above Hell. Sounds foreboding. So, the pile and free thing doesn't hold as much interest to me as it used to. It really was just a way to keep blogging and a thing to blog around. I am on the verge of blogging for real, like out in the open, for our store. I feel like my energy and creativity will go to that, as it should. But, I have heard and read that the more creative you are, the more creative you are. And that sometimes, when you are doing the right things for you, you manage to get so much more done. So who knows, maybe once I start the store blog, on top of everything else we are doing as brand new entrepreneurs I will come up with an awesome use for my personal blog. Or maybe I will just be tired. I'll letcha know. I have been thinking about it a little and here are a few ideas: post pics of everything I make and talk about it, post about what I am reading, or maybe how our life has changed. Ah, maybe just anything but whatever is interesting me at the time, which is a lot. It's a very fertile time for me. Ok, gotta go, work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment