Thursday, January 22, 2015

There's Alotta Improvin' To Be Had

Day 3: Tell us about something that you think should be improved.

I think Day 3’s question could be improved. Something that I think should be improved - huh? There are so many billions of answers, how do I choose? Most things could be improved. Or, if I am meant to take this question very seriously, like say, I currently work at UMass Amherst and so I should list how I think it could be improved – right? Sure, I got answers. I got tons of stuff to say. I gots about 60 pages of documentation on a bullying environment. I’ve started to think of it in terms of a book, or an article. So yeah, there’s a thing. But to me, ramblin’ on and on, on soc med about some insights I have about higher education – is dumb. I have to write the serious article or book for it to be taken seriously. For me, ramblin’ here would be show-boatin’, blow-hardin’, whatever the term. Buncha sidelines laziness. But I would like to see an improvement in my street food options.

No comments:

Post a Comment