Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Buck 72 - new life means time on bike path

Bike Path again. Same bike path as Buck 37. New life home and shop are on this bike path. One way my new life will be different, there will be more bike path in it. As I try to imagine what my new life will be like I came up with the time capsule idea. J seems apathetic to the idea, or maybe he's just cooler. He'll do it though, to humor me and because who knows, maybe it will be fun. So I will come up with this fun list of questions, yes/no, multiple choice, fill in the blank, short answer about how we imagine our new lives will be. We will both complete the fun questionnaire and seal the envelopes to be opened on January 1st 2011 (and maybe a second one for a year from now, still deciding). January 1st because it will be one of those soon to be rare, rare days where we are both not working. I can't wait for January 1! We will have a designated reason and tool to reflect on what we have accomplished and where we're at - seems like what January 1 is all about. So we walked along the bike path again this visit. Dropped Buck 72 on the path for the next cyclist to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment