Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Buck 76 - early running with husband, what the?

My husband is the only one ever reading my blog. Thank you J! You make me happy in millions of ways! Now I'm not greedy. And don't expect J to always make me happy. And me being me, I would be miserable if someone were always trying to make me happy. J, you strike the perfect balance, for the most part. And that's exactly how I want it. So my husband does not get up early in the morning to go running with me. We run together some evenings. We run together some late weekend mornings. We run separately too. Sometimes (to tease me?) my husband will say at night, "hey, try to wake me up tomorrow, I might run with you" - he might mean it, but I know he is only lying to himself. It's ok. I try to wake him; I run alone. But this past Monday, 7am in Southwick, MA my husband got up and woke up as I drove to Ashley Reservoir. side note: can not say "reservoir" anymore without singing it like Jonathan Richman. Thank you husband for early running and listening to my childhood reservoir remembrances. Left Buck 76 on the step of the little stone house.

No comments:

Post a Comment